Characterised by sleek lines, generous proportions and smooth contours, this new double-side bench creates a focal point for public interiors . The bench’s low, lateral construction gives it an understated profile, while its serpentine shape adds an eye-catching complement to contemporary environments. Individuals can sit side-by-side on either side, or turn to face each other when seated at either end. Possibility of combining with sections Nova C Double to have seating slats in the centre of the design rising to form backrests providing additional comfort and back support. The design was created in response to the growing demand for seating systems that reflect the open-plan designs of retail zones and food courts.
With the Layout Planner you'll be able to create your own design with the products from all of our series. Experiment with different shapes or upload a floor plan to add a layout to your own space. The possibilities are endless!
Let's start creating! Watch the tutorial
• Oak and ash surface veneer: 100% certified sources
• Beech core veneer: 100% certified sources
• Steel frame: 85% recycled content
• Plastic feet: Recycled HDPE (OceanIX 100% recycled ocean plastic)
• Treated with hardwax oil with 0% VOC content
• Powder-coated metal parts
• Adhesive with low formaldehyde and VOC content
• Buy-Back System for 15 years
• Individual parts can be replaced
• Nordic Ecolabel Certified
• Möbelfakta Certified
• Sundahus Certified
Vi kan skicka dig utförlig information om priser, tjänster, leveranser, frakt etc. Vi kan även rita in ett förslag på hur denna produkt kan se ut i din miljö. Skicka oss din förfrågan så återkommer vi inom kort.