Do you see yourself as a part of a journey towards a better and more sustainable public space? Do you want to influence the daily life of millions of people and love working with interior design? If you have a passion for design, space, passenger satisfaction, colours and materials – then we would love to have you as a Spatial Designer at Green Furniture Concept.
About the job
You will be a crucial part of our sales team, working closely together with sales all over the world to create value for our customers. You use your creative skills and technical knowledge to design public spaces and set up layouts for projects around the world with the help of our product portfolio.
You will be a part of a team of twenty-something colleagues at our impressive head office right by the central station in Malmö, as well as our global network of consultants and co-workers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Execute and roll out spatial design concepts – helping our customers to keep their spaces updated and on-point together with the sales team
- Understand our clients’ and users’ needs to develop interior design concepts and establish final layouts
- Work closely with our sales team and our clients on both small and large projects, to determine the best use of space including people flow, accessibility and refurbishment
- Prepare detailed designs, plans, models, technical drawings and schemes using CAD
- Create renderings and visualizations that communicate our products’ true potential to the clients
- Streamline the layout process to be able to handle projects more efficiently and with greater value to our clients
- Bridge between sales and supply, making sure that the final layout is communicated to the supply team with the necessary documentation
- Producing project presentations for our sales team
- Take ownership of our online platforms for architecture and interior design
- Collaboration with our marketing team on fairs and other spatial design objectives
You are an independent worker that takes initiative and creates a structure where needed to streamline your work. Agile, fast-paced work motivates you and communicating and motivating design ideas is something you are used to doing. You have a passion for interior design, architecture and think creatively about the use of space, colour and flow. Handling many tasks at once is something you are used to. You have strong social competence and are good at building and maintaining relations with colleagues and external partners.
- BA in a design or architecture-related field
- Proficiency with CAD, visualization programs, Adobe and Google slides
- Experience in interior design, architecture or retail design
- Demonstrate a good understanding of current industry trends and brands
- Offer a strong eye for detail and a practical problem-solving approach
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated using initiative to complete tasks independently.
We make places matter. Some say we’re forerunners in sustainable design; if that’s true, what’s next? We’re working to boost the standard of public space interiors as a whole. Our guiding principles are leading us forward, placing sustainability, design excellence and real human needs at the core of all we achieve. We bring nature indoors, connect people to places, and individuals with each other. We’re setting out to make sustainability the new standard for public space design. We want to reshape industry mindsets and inspire new corporate beliefs. It’s time to make a world-positive impact by empowering individuals and revitalising the communities they serve. Can indoor spaces create deeper sensory experiences of nature, and make people feel like they belong? We think they can, and that’s why we’ll continue to make public interiors matter even more.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Andreas Flink at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your CV and portfolio as soon as possible and no later than 31th of March to email@example.com
We handle applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad before the application deadline if we find the right candidate.