Inhouse sales project manager
Would you like to be part of a journey towards a better and more sustainable public space? Do you want to influence the daily life of millions of people with Green products that make places matter? If yes – we would love to meet you and see if you’re our next inhouse sales project manager at Green Furniture Concept.
About the job
You will be a central part of our sales team, defining, realizing, and leading the delivery of Green projects all over the world from our office right by the central station in Malmö to create value for our customers.
You will be a part of a team of twenty-something colleagues, as well as our global network of agents and resellers
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the customer journey of large clients. Safely lead them to a better public place.
- Finding and understanding the customer’s drivers and needs, preparing and setting expectations by describing the sales and delivery process, and answering common questions.
- Brief our spatial designer to get the layout proposals done, decide on accessories together with the client, make their quotations, setting the delivery place and process.
- Close and project manage the deal as well as the delivery and follow up afterward.
- Develop positive relationships with the clients for long-lasting and repeating win-win business
- Collaboration with our marketing team with content from projects.
You are an independent worker that takes the initiative and creates a structure where needed to streamline your work. Ability to naturally communicate with customers, with people on different levels and with different backgrounds, and with your colleagues in Green Team. Agile, fast-paced work motivates you, and motivating sales ideas is something you are used to doing. You have a passion for sales, project management, and getting things done on time. Handling many tasks at once is something you are used to. You have strong social competence and are good at building and maintaining relations with colleagues and external partners.
We believe that you see the passion in making places better, making visitors happy, and your clients’ lives easy and profitable. And in making the earth a little bit better (after all, our purpose is ‘world positive impact’, no less, no more :-))
- You have sales experience, ideally in B2B
- A university business degree or similar
- Used to work in CRM systems and love it 🙂
- A natural sense of flow, structure, processes, and focus
- Fluent in English
- Offer an eye for detail and a practical problem-solving approach
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated using initiative to complete tasks independently
We make places matter. Some say we’re forerunners in sustainable design; if that’s true, what’s next? We’re working to boost the standard of public space interiors as a whole. Our guiding principles are leading us forward, placing sustainability, design excellence and real human needs at the core of all we achieve. We bring nature indoors, connect people to places, and individuals with each other. We’re setting out to make sustainability the new standard for public space design. We want to reshape industry mindsets and inspire new corporate beliefs. It’s time to make a world-positive impact by empowering individuals and revitalising the communities they serve. Can indoor spaces create deeper sensory experiences of nature, and make people feel like they belong? We think they can, and that’s why we’ll continue to make public interiors matter even more.
Apply for Inhouse sales project manager
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Johan Berhin at email@example.com.
We handle applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad before the application deadline if we find the right candidate.